In a second incident, burglars did gain entry to a property in Lime Walk between 15:30 and 01:30 on the same dates via rear french windows and a 'messy search took place [but] nothing appears to have been stolen'.
So, make sure:-
- Your property is secure when you leave - with windows and doors securely locked.
- Valuables are not left in view of people who may peer in through your windows.
- You ask your neighbours to keep an eye on things if you go away.
- You - set your alarm when leaving the property and that any security lights, cameras, etc. are working correctly.
- Your insurance is up to date and your contents valued appropriately (and high value, single items covered sufficiently).
If you have any information about either of the above incidents please contact Thames Valley Police or, if you want to do so anonymously, call CrimeStoppers on 0800 555 111.