We all know that traffic congestion and parking are a real issue in Highfield, the wider Headington area and the City as a whole. So how about the idea of sharing car-use instead of everyone owning their own?
Have a car when you need it, and not when you don’t!
Co-wheels is a different kind of car club. They operate as a Social Enterprise, working to develop and improve access to more sustainable car use for communities all over the UK. And we already have eight or nine cars available in our immediate area - so it doesn't have to be inconvenient.
Save money on:-
- Road tax
- Unexpected repairs
…and the hassle of finding a parking space!
For the trips that you really have to make, would you like to drive an efficient, environmentally-friendly car?
Co-wheels is the UK’s leading, independent, pay-as-you-go car club. Membership gives you access to several cars nearby and in hundreds of locations across the UK.
Oxford is well served with Co-wheels vehicles. Current locations in our immediate area include:-
- All Saints' Road - Toyota Yaris Hybrid
- Perrin Street - Toyota Yaris Hybrid
- Sandfield Road - Toyota Aygo
- Kennett Road - Toyota Aygo
- St Leonards Road - Toyota Auris Hybrid Hatchback
- Oxford Brookes Gipsy Lane Car Park - Toyota Aygo X Play
- York Road - Toyota Aygo X-Play
- Southfield Road (Hill Top Road) - Toyota Aygo X-Play
- Coach House Car Park, Quarry Road - Toyota Aygo
What it costs:
One-off joining fee £25.00 plus an additional member of your household £15.00
Current offer (12.01.2018): Join for £1 and get £25 back!
Hire periods can be anything from 30 minutes to several days - only paying for the hire time and distance you drive.
For further information and full details of charges telephone: 0191 375 1050, eMail: email@example.com or visit the website: http://www.co-wheels.org.uk.