that Oxford City Council is currently consulting on its residents vision of the City in 2050 - but the deadline for our views and ideas is looming and there are only two days left to submit them!
The Creating a vision for Oxford in 2050 website has been created at oxford2050.com to explain what it's all about and for you to contribute your thoughts.
The public consultation is split into five themes to help shape the future of our city:-
- Work & learning: Your work, business, the economy, education & the universities
- People & community: You, your family & your community
- Built & natural environment: Your home, your street, green spaces, buildings in the city & the climate
- Transport & connectivity: Your travel in & around the city
- Culture & leisure: Your enjoyment of the arts & leisure activities
If you are interested and have something to say, don't hesitate to get over to the Oxford2050.com website right now!